Monday, October 12, 2009

Halloween PERSONALIZED Present ideas

Running out of ideas for Halloween?

Yes, it can be pretty hectic I assume. Even I am thinking about many ideas on what to do for Halloween. One idea I came up with is personalized Halloween Presents. You know how on Christmas, children smile wide when they see the presents for them under the tree?

Why not do the same here with Halloween? Of course, there will not be a tree to put the gifts under. Why not be creative and perhaps get several brooms with spider webs on the top and put tiny gifts and candy on the bottom.



You can find cute (and affordable) Halloween presents from here. I love it so much and I ordered several things from them for the last three years. It really helped put the smiles on everyones faces!

Take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment